Come celebrate at the annual downtown festival while also celebrating our one year anniversary as a gallery!
- Taste wines by Apple Station Winery of Cayuga, NY as part of the Wine Crawl
- Participate in an art-centered scavenger hunt to win fabulous prizes
- See artwork by local and regional artists
- Artists take it to the streets! Watch local artists make artwork on scene throughout the festival (all day)
- Art activities for kids of all ages (all day)
- Street Dance with 23 Psaegz; “a rollicking folk orchestra with a booming kick pedal, frolicsome guitar, and far-reaching vocals!” (4pm, in front of the gallery)
- Plus, two floors of artwork featuring multiple exhibitions of area artists
Main Floor Exhibition: FLORA, a juried exhibition of botanical themed artwork featuring 43 NY artists
Upstairs at Main Street Arts: Birds in Nature, wood carvings by Don Howell and paintings by Mark Stash; Metaphysical Musings, artwork by Shannon Crandall and Lacey McKinney; as well as solo shows by Chad Grohman and Joe Tarantelli.
Plus artwork by Lana Grauer, John Ruggles, and Marie Wagner.